The LifePlans National Clinical Network (including the LifePlans Customer Contact Center) is central to all the services and programs we offer to long-term care and health insurers, health plans, and health care providers.
The Network enables LifePlans to provide telephonic and in-person health risk and eligibility assessments, care coordination programs, fall prevention and home safety evaluation programs and care transition coaching services to dual eligible’s, aging adults and chronically ill elders.
We offer face-to-face assessments to evaluate cognitive and functional status, measure ADL and IADL dependencies; and we make informed judgments on members' ability for self-care and independence, based upon their living environments and overall health.
LifePlans National Clinical Network consists of over 4,000 nurses, spread across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, and a state-of-the art national call center to support this network and to track, monitor and provide results rapidly to our customers.
LifePlans’ National Clinical Network provides local face to face and telephonic clinical support through a single point of referral. We provide long-term care and health insurers, plans and care providers with the ability to improve care quality and lower claim cost through:
- National clinical capacity providing clinical eyes and ears in the home
- Rapid deployment of clinicians
- Flexibility and ability to customize assessments
- One point of accountability
- Opportunity to assure inter-rater reliability
- Results oriented programs implemented reliably and efficiently
- Improved levels of customer engagement, loyalty and insight
- Network clinicians are able to educate and coach, reconcile discharge plans, deploy fall prevention and home safety strategies
- Ability to lower claim costs
LifePlans training programs and quality assurance systems ensure that our clinical care managers are able to implement these cost saving programs efficiently and reliably.
To learn more about how LifePlans’ National Clinical Network and Customer Contact Center can help you achieve better health and business outcomes, please contact: